April 19th
ok, Im blogging using the ibook, so its kinda hard for me to type. Anyway, I've got back the paper and I've done the editing of the poem. I really miss her so freaking much this past few days, Crying everytime i think of her.
I MISS YOU
I n this hard like of mine, U taught me to be strong.
M any things seem to go wrong,ever since U're gone.
I still cannot believe U are no longer here.
S ometimes I was still hoping U're here to wipe my tears.
S ave me, for without U, Im lost.
Y ou will always with me, no matter where Im at.
O ftenly I tell myself the fact that I can't have you back
U nless Im dead, I'll NEVER FORGET YOU! YOU can trust me for that.
Ok, Today is a bad bad day, My mood somewhat didn't really improve, so its pretty much the same. Today got into some shit, That bloody fucker thats been irritating me everytime i see him. I cannot control my temper lah, same old thing, got into some problems with him, heard he called some of his friends. Bla, fuck it. My temper's gonna get me into serious shit someday,Putting up a fake face everyday in school is hard enough.Its so fucking hard, and people just dont understand the shit Im going through. And to be honest, yesterday went for the counselling (yes, its seems that Im having some problem that I myself can't solve, A problem child now.), and we talk about controlling my bad temper, Hahs, so fast I like totally forget about it. Sigh, This past 2-3 days is bad bad bad! I SO WANT TO TALK TO YOU NOW! But all I can do now is look at the pictures I used to take with you. I MISS YOU SO DAMN FREAKING MUCH NOW! =(( Sigh. Help me.
I MISS YOU
I n this hard like of mine, U taught me to be strong.
M any things seem to go wrong,ever since U're gone.
I still cannot believe U are no longer here.
S ometimes I was still hoping U're here to wipe my tears.
S ave me, for without U, Im lost.
Y ou will always with me, no matter where Im at.
O ftenly I tell myself the fact that I can't have you back
U nless Im dead, I'll NEVER FORGET YOU! YOU can trust me for that.
Ok, Today is a bad bad day, My mood somewhat didn't really improve, so its pretty much the same. Today got into some shit, That bloody fucker thats been irritating me everytime i see him. I cannot control my temper lah, same old thing, got into some problems with him, heard he called some of his friends. Bla, fuck it. My temper's gonna get me into serious shit someday,Putting up a fake face everyday in school is hard enough.Its so fucking hard, and people just dont understand the shit Im going through. And to be honest, yesterday went for the counselling (yes, its seems that Im having some problem that I myself can't solve, A problem child now.), and we talk about controlling my bad temper, Hahs, so fast I like totally forget about it. Sigh, This past 2-3 days is bad bad bad! I SO WANT TO TALK TO YOU NOW! But all I can do now is look at the pictures I used to take with you. I MISS YOU SO DAMN FREAKING MUCH NOW! =(( Sigh. Help me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home